Life is full of blessings. Last year was no exception.
The end of the year is always a good time to reflect and give thanks for the good stuff. This blog is on the list.
Peace and Projects grew from 600 readers to more than 1,200 – that makes me smile. Thank you so much for reading and commenting and sharing my work. I love writing here and I hope you’ll enjoy the posts in 2012 even more.
Some of the personal highlights from 2011:
- I released my first ebook, The Hybrid Homemaker, on my 30th birthday.
- I won the Marsha Dunlap Award for my YA novel (in progress) The Channels. I’m close to finishing my second draft … and will begin the exciting process of submission soon.
- I had a guest post on Zen Habits: Burnout is Beautiful.
- I spent tons of time with family and friends – weeks in the Northwoods, a trip to Portland, two wonderful writing retreats. These trips and more were made possible by Mr. Right, my incredibly gracious in-laws (who help us out with the kids) and my flexible work schedule … which I continue to love and appreciate.
Life is good. So many people enriched my life and made 2011 an incredible year. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Reader Favorites: Top Peace and Projects Posts from 2011
Here are the most visited posts from last year … read them again and enjoy. Happy New Year!
- 25 Simply Beautiful Ways to Show Someone You Care
- 5 Guidelines to Help You Create a Stunning, Basic Wardrobe
- 20 Practical Ways to Stop Being Busy
- 5 Steps to Get Out of a Funk, Fast
- 4 Key Habits that will Improve Your Whole Life
- What is Simple Living?
- How to Practice Mindfulness
- 7 Super Sweet Things to Do for Yourself and Others
- How to Reduce Your Clothes in 2 Weeks (with Almost No Effort)
- Permission to Skip Permission
Photo by chotda