Happy New Year, readers! I hope this post finds you healthy, happy and blessed. It’s snowing here in Wisconsin, light, airy flakes, lending to my reflective state of mind.
In the weeks ahead, I’ll be pondering the direction of this blog and my goals for the New Year.
If you have any ideas for topics you’d like to see, please leave them in the comments below or send me a message on Facebook.
Wishing you peace in the New Year and hoping you (re)enjoy the content below.
Top 10 Posts from 2012
- 10 Ways to Simplify Your Life & Stop Wasting Time
- 23 Inspiring Quotes on Life, Motivation & Simplicity
- Interior Design Help: 38 Top Places for Ideas & Inspiration
- A Checklist for the Best Year of Your Life
- Free Checklist to Help You Become Financially Stable
- How to Like the Stuff You Already Have
- 4 Natural Ways to Feel Happier Everyday
- 5 Quick Guidelines for a Happier Life
- My Favorite Productivity Tools & Habits
- Refocus Your Life with a Joy List
Photo by Emm Enn